Reinforces Intelligent Talent Experience platform’s ability to bolster talent acquisition team productivity and create phenomenal candidate experiences
Phenom has been named a Leader in the Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) Platforms PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023, proving its ability to deliver work-altering innovation for talent acquisition teams and dramatically improve recruiter efficiency through a comprehensive set of capabilities as part of its holistic, AI-powered platform.
Everest Group identifies Leaders as companies that successfully deliver capabilities based on performance, experiences, ability, and knowledge compared to alternatives in the market.
Phenom CRM includes a comprehensive set of capabilities that exponentially improves the recruiting process with AI, automation and experience. It enables recruiters, talent marketers, sourcers and hiring managers to build, engage and track talent pipelines, and supports talent management in their internal sourcing efforts. By funneling all talent into a central location, teams can easily:
- Nurture active and passive leads
- Engage current and past applicants
- Match job seekers to relevant roles and opportunities
- Screen candidates with one-way interviews
- Automate interview scheduling to hire faster
- Analyze where leads are in the hiring process and who ultimately gets hired
Powered by intelligence, Phenom CRM leverages AI to create dynamic lists, fit scores and actionable insights that maximize recruiter productivity and enable proactive, data-driven decision making for knowledge worker hiring. With the AI-powered CRM, recruiting teams can prioritize engagements with best-fit talent based on experience, skills and location. It fully integrates with organizations’ career sites — without needing a separate CMS — to help source, rediscover, and engage candidates via chatbot or hyper-personalized 1:1 or 1:many campaigns sent through SMS, email or messaging apps.
How Savvy Organizations Hire at Scale
To support high-volume hiring use cases for frontline and hourly workers, Phenom CRM provides a combination of offerings that shrink the time between “hello” and hire from days to minutes. For example, Video Assessments minimize the amount of time it takes to screen and qualify candidates. AI Scheduling eliminates the need for extensive stakeholder coordination, effortlessly scheduling interviews to keep the process moving forward faster. Furthermore, Phenom supports the automation of hiring workflows to provide a frictionless experience throughout every step of the hiring process. With High-Volume Hiring, organizations can attract, engage and hire faster and more efficiently.
Results That Speak Volumes
More than 600 global, diverse enterprises use Phenom’s vast network of data, contextual industry models and deep learning to achieve measurable, defensible results. Case studies of customers using the Intelligent Talent Experience platform document their ability to:
- Generate 11X more internal and external applications and achieved a 50% reduction in time to apply
- Drive a 176% increase in applications and a 165% increase in hires YoY
- Deliver 8X more candidates and 20% faster hires
- Save 78% of recruiters’ time up to 78% of time with automated screening and scheduling
- Decrease time to schedule an interview 98% (from 5 minutes to 5 seconds) with automation
- Increase recruiter productivity 567% and reduce agency spend
- Cut 65 days off time to hire
“We continue to push the boundaries of innovation to meet our customers’ unique and ever-evolving requirements — creating phenomenal experiences for candidates and talent acquisition teams alike,” said John Harrington, Director, Product Marketing at Phenom. “Whether organizations are seeking to automate their hiring processes for jobs that require minimal preparation, or infuse intelligence into hiring practices for roles that require immense preparation and credentials, Phenom CRM is at the core of our holistic set of capabilities that align to organizational needs to attract, hire, retain and grow talent.”
Phenom X+ Brings Work-Altering Productivity
In addition to their existing talent acquisition technology — including Career Site, CMS, CRM, Video Assessments and AI Scheduling Phenom recently announced Phenom X+, a new platform-wide generative AI capability that bolsters efficiencies by automating content creation, surfacing actionable intelligence, and eliminating time-consuming tasks. Phenom also unveiled 18 platform intelligence and automation innovations to further transform the way employers teams hire, develop and retain talent, including:
- Interview Intelligence — eliminating the black box of the interview process by providing transcripts, key takeaways, and actionable guidance to the hiring team to move forward with decisions faster.
- Candidate Hub — bringing transparency to candidates throughout the hiring process, making it easy to discover relevant roles, understand hiring status, prepare for interviews, and reschedule when conflicts arise.
- Talent Companion — streamlines the application, interview and hiring process for candidates by providing real-time responses to questions, helping to prepare for interviews and sharing reminders at the right time to eliminate any guesswork.
- High-Volume Hiring — automating job discovery, application submission, and offering extension processes for frontline and hourly workers.
- Automation Engine — giving organizations the backend interface and control needed to configure and iterate on hiring workflows — complete with intelligence for ongoing monitoring and qualitative analysis of performance plus recommendations to optimize in real-time.
- Workforce Intelligence — providing context and oversight to HR teams within their organization, including hiring trends, churn rate, retention risks and high performers, to improve talent onboarding, development and retention.