Capabilities include curated learning paths with labs and assessments to help professionals prepare for the most sought after technical certifications and badges
Udemy , a company dedicated to improving lives through learning, today proudly announced availability of its new Badging offering. The capabilities were introduced as part of an Integrated Skills Framework methodology designed to help organizations make sense of the complex skills landscape so that they can future-proof their workforce and keep pace with innovation. Leveraging Udemy solutions, organizations will be able to assess their current technical skills landscape, identify critical gaps, and supply employees with an effective way to acquire and validate skills mastery. In service of this, Udemy has also partnered with 1EdTech, to bring the Open Badges standard to its platform, enabling employees to focus on course content that aligns with the most in-demand technical certifications and verifiable badges like AWS, Azure, CompTIA and more.
Udemy’s new Badging offering along with the Integrated Skills Framework, serve as a powerful guide to help organizations effectively address three critical phases of skill-building: discovery, preparation and demonstration.
- A platform providing customers with key insights into the top technical skills needed in today’s workforce, including information on nearly 200 in-demand and verifiable technical badges.
- A sophisticated insights intelligence offering, enabling companies to keep track of growing trends, benchmark among industry peers and prioritize organization-wide skill-building initiatives.*
- A certification preparation center featuring curated learning paths and hands-on labs and assessments, enabling employees to keep pace with and stay ahead of change through instruction from real-world experts for sought after badges like AWS, Azure and CompTIA.
- A dedicated training dashboard to help employees track progress toward certification exams, determine readiness and access the information needed to register for the exam with the official badge issuer.
- A seamless way for employees to import badges into the Udemy platform, signal new skills acquisition to employers, and celebrate the milestone with their peers and social networks.*
- A customer dashboard supplying managers and L&D leaders with critical insights into the skills their employees currently possess, have recently earned or still lack, as they seek to close skills gaps within their organization.*