Join XpertHR Product leader Dean Stack for a conversation on how HR leaders can reduce risks and costs – improving HR ROI via automated employee handbook management
On Wednesday, October 11, leadership from XpertHR®, will be exhibiting and hosting a speaking session at the 2023 HR Technology conference.
The session, Leveraging Automation to Solve the Headache of HR Policy Maintenance, will feature insights from Dean Stack, Product Manager of Aptifore™, the XpertHR AI-powered employee handbook management solution. The talk will include:
- Data-Driven Insights to Drive Efficiency: Attendees will leave better understanding how built-in data algorithms and policy classification models identify compliance gaps in organizational data collections to drive efficiency.
- Lessons on How AI Makes Consistent Compliance Headache-free: HR and compliance leaders will glean insights on how automation can streamline the ongoing maintenance of key HR documents and ensure they stay in line with employment law developments as they occur.
- How to Move from Mundane to Strategic: Practitioners will learn how automated handbook solutions can drive efficiencies in your HR teams and free up resources for other company priorities.
- Where: Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas | HR Tech Talk Theater 1
- When: Wednesday, October 11 from 4:10 PM – 4:30 PM
- Register: Add this session to your conference agenda here.
XpertHR will also be exhibiting at the HR Technology Conference October 10-12 at booth #2502 to dive deeper into its lineup of innovations, including Aptifore. Beyond employee handbook management, XpertHR also offers HR and compensation leaders leading pay equity and pay analytics solutions, as well as a comprehensive suite of practical HR tools.